Monday, November 16, 2009

I am behind in blog entries

I really want to learn to play the violin. I'm afraid I've past the point to teach my brain to think in musical terms, though. Listen to Flogging Molly's Float, and you'll know why I want to learn the violin. Not some crappy, ancient classical bullshit but a really dirty gypsy riff. I would love that. Or bluegrass fiddling. Mmmmmm no instrument talks to my heart like a violin. I have a friend who has 2 violins and is very good and used to teach lessons. She will not let me hear her play or teach me how to play. It is quite obnoxious.

I like my doggy. I need to kennel train her. She will come to North Carolina with me over Christmas break, and she will spend 10 hoursish in her crate. She came to Tucson in her crate, and now she is terrified of the thing. I started throwing bits of turkey in there so she has to run in and grab it. Hopefully if I keep it up for a few days I can throw in a bone, close the gate and let her gnaw on it for a little bit. It should be doable. My dog is my best friend. She has all the qualities of a fantastic friend. She is loyal, playful, sympathetic and licks my face. It is depressing though, that she is not only my best friend, but my only friend in Tucson. Solitude is getting to me. I cannot hang out with anyone but my roommate, and the two of us going to hang out always seems a bit silly since we live together and are always hanging out.

This weekend I called the police on my own house. A girl was passed out with her face in the dirt and somehow people were fighting the idea of taking her to the hospital. So I called an ambulance. All the minors disappeared like illegals responding to policia!  The girl made it to the hospital. She had alcohol poisoning. I keep making my roommates friends hate me. Boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment